Sunday, October 14, 2007

Birthday Boy!














October 17, 2007
Today my Adam is 9! It sounds cliche, but I feel like I had him just yesterday. I remember how happy and suprised I was when the doctor said..."It's a BOY!"...I remember how small he was (a little shocked that I had not succeeded in having the world's first 55 lb. baby--where did all that weight come from and where was it going to go?)...how soft and round his fuzzy little head was...how relieved I was that he was healthy and perfect and that I could sleep on my stomach again! Now here he is with feet almost as big as mine, a mind of his own and sweetness that doesn't stop (unless it's time to practice the piano). Happy Birthday Baby Boy...that's right you will always be my baby...Mama loves you. xoxo














3 comments:

Laura said...

I found you! Yipee! I love blog watching and yours will be one of my favorites I'm sure. Keep up the good posts.

lisa said...

hey, i'm lisa's cool blog, add me! i'm adding you right now! and yes, he will always be your baby!!

Laura said...

Ah Hah! I see you've wokred on your template. So cute! We saw Melissa's mom at Disneyland yesterday with the boys. It was nice of you to take Sam for the day. What a crazy time. Post some more pictures when you can.