Jack has been busy lately (busy changing clothes that is). Gone are the days when he wouldn't wear a costume. It is very exciting...we never know who is going to show up for dinner. Here he is in all his glory...
Friday, December 14, 2007
Captain Jack is 2
Today our little man is 2! I swear my older kids are more excited about today than Christmas...they have been telling everyone about their brother's upcoming birthday (people have been coming up to us for the last two weeks to wish Jack a "Happy Birthday"). I have to admit that I am a little sad today...my baby isn't a baby...he really is a little boy (opinionated, goofy, crazy...). He seems older today (sniffle sniffle) and I'm not ready.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! So sorry Sunshine. At least he is still adorable and cuddly.
I love that Jack! Gacky as we like to call him at our house. I remember two years ago like it was yesterday, and it seems like it was. I guess you'll have to have another one, and another one, and another one....
I can't believe it has seriously been 2 years. For some reason I totally remember when I was at some race with the guys and I found out you were pregnant and I totally thought Justin was kidding. Then i was just curious how he had written the Nadia contract (how did that work out anyway?). He's still your baby, though, right?
I love that he loves costumes. He's such a cute little kid!
HaPpY BiRtHdAy JaCk! We miss you and can't believe you are now 2! I love all the costumes! We miss you Jack and hope you had a great birthday! I will be sending a little something in the mail but of course it will be a little late. Don't worry Adam I am sending yours as well. Aunt Heidi is a little lame at times.
-Aunt Heidi
Post a Comment