Saturday, December 1, 2007

Christmas wishes

So all I want for Christmas is a picture with all 4 of my children looking in the general direction of the camera. This task becomes more difficult every year (probably because I not only procrastinate, but I only give myself a 10 minute window to capture my kids at their best...they need more time!). Fortunately I did get some great individual shots. I do think my kids are adorable...I mean look at my Sunny Bunny...stinkin' cute!








7 comments:

Jen said...

Ten minutes just isn't enough time. Chad has learned to prepare himself and the kids for hours of sitting, standing and smiling. Sunny is so cute. Her personality really shines through in these pictures. I love Adam's shirt. Where did you get it?

*katie said...

Such cute kids! I'm resigned to having just me and Alan at the camera...David and Ethan are always looking somewhere or look super grumpy!

ferntyler said...

those are so cute. One picture just isn't enough for all their cuteness, so it would overflow from each picture anyway, right? it seems like either it is going to happen or it's not, so at least you didn't waste a ton of time :)

3WimmerBoys said...

Your pictures look great, you are seriously a good photographer. I think your Christmas wish came true, now Justin doesn't need to buy you anything (I won't tell him that!)

RocketBox Boy said...

Jack looks so grown up! What happened to baby Jack? He looks so cute and like a little bitty man.

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.