Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Anniversay Buddy

Eleven years goes by fast. Somehow, Weezer seems appropriate today...

Woo-hoo, but you know I'm yours.
Woo-hoo, and I know you're mine.
Woo-hoo, and that's for all of time.

Woo-ee-oo, I look just like Buddy Holly.
Oh-Oh, and you're Mary Tyler Moore.
I don't care what they say about us anyway.
I don't care 'bout that.

I Love you J,

Sunshine

xoxoxo

8 comments:

*katie said...

Oh my goodness you are both so cute! Happy Anniversary!

RocketBox Boy said...

Happy Anniversary! You both still look exactly the same. Have a great day and night without the kids. :)

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! Enjoy yourselves.

ferntyler said...

I love your wedding pictures, they are so classic! Just seeing them makes me smile. Hope you had a great weekend date..

Alicia said...

SO cute! Happy Anniversary!! (yesterday) Have a great Christmas!

Laura said...

What a fabulous couple! Happy Anniversary!!

A Call said...

Love your blog. Happy Anniversary!!! Love your wedding photos, especially the b&w, very vintage. Hope you are well.
Andrea

lisa said...

happy anniversary!! by-the-way, i love your dress!! do you still wear it to the temple?