Let's move on to Christmas...wonderful. We had a peaceful (if possible with 4 kids high on sugar) Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with J's family. The highlight was Aunt Candy (J's mom's sister) roller skating (Adam's skates) in the back yard...hilarious!
I think these pictures of the kids pretty much sum up Christmas morning at the Bird house...bad bed head...and of course Jack...arrgh!

5 comments:
How lucky you are...a new camera?!?! Hooray for Sunshine! Your kids are too cute, bed head and all!
Your kids can't take a bad picture.. they always look cute, even right out of bed! sounds like a fun day. I can't wait to see all the self-portraits I'm sure you will be taking with your new camera.. hee hee
Oh, and I am going to have to hear the full story on the hickey (at least the one you are telling to make up for the actual hickey recieved in all the Christmas excitement)
Where is the picture of the hickey or as you would say "burn"? You have a new camera and have not taken a self portrait yet! I must have a look.
Have fun tonight!
Love ya!
i think it is a hickey, wink wink!!
Post a Comment