Time to play catch up. The Birds have been busy. President's Day week was spent with cousins in AZ. We had a wonderful time, made even better by having Heidi and her family down from Oregon...and yeah...a trip to Nielsen's Frozen Custard.
We got back home just in time to pack up the hubby and myself for a 4 day cruise with our good friends. Cabo was fantastic...natural beauty was witnessed...and applauded. Highlights...1 cent, 5 cent, 10 cent, dollar!...Johnny Cash Robot...people watching...mullet stroking...all you can eat soft-serve ice-cream...Scum...down-alternative pillows...watching Mark order 3 main courses...Melissa dancing up a storm...Karaoke. Seriously, we had a great time. Maybe, I'll post some pictures later...(hint hint friends) J and I never actually took pictures of ourselves. Shameful. Apparently, we were so busy having fun, we couldn't be bothered with carrying a camera around. Anyway, it's good to be home...even if the world is still swaying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
haha. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you're home too! :)
What is it about karaoke on a cruise. So funny...especially when you don't drink!!
Love the summary - I have some quality pictures for you - when I stop rocking we'll get them to you!
We passed your boat! I waved to you across the water!
XXX OOO
~Dana
It couldn't have been any better! Good times!
Oh, how fun! It's been too long since we've been on a cruise!
Sounds wonderfully busy and fun! I need a cruise......
Hi I just came across your blog tonight. Your cruise sounded so great! You have a lovely family!
Post a Comment