To summarize...The weekend before St. Patrick's Day brought the Wilson's and Nana to our home. We had a great time...hikes were taken...Oreos were eaten by the fist fulls...about 450 water balloons were launched...kites were flown...one naughty Leprechaun wreaked havoc...a reconfirmation that my home was not meant to house 9 children occurred...we had a blast!
After the cousins left (and to the relief of our neighbors...can you imagine the sound of 9 happy screaming children jumping?!) our trampoline arrived. The neighbors have been cursing us ever since. Everyday the kids ask, "can we go jump on the tramp"...hysterical!
Easter was filled with good food, family and friends.
Justin competed in another 1/2 Ironman this last weekend. It was great fun watching, with Michelle and her kids, as J and all of his training buddies ran by. The kids had a great time cheering on the contestants. They were quite the little volunteers...they helped pass out water and Gatorade at one of the aid stations. The kids even managed to squeeze in a little beach time. I will admit that it is getting more difficult to watch 4 kids and watch the race at the same time!
And last, but not least, just look at the hair on this kid...


7 comments:
such cute pictures and nice summary! That trampoline is so awesome - I bet the kids are going to be out there a lot, not that you don't want them inside playing games/reading with you :)
Trampolines make the best babysitters! Do you mind if I send my brood over? Glad to have you back in the blogging world!!
Yeah! She's back!! Trampolines are invaluable. The Easter pic is darling. You guys are such supportive race fans. Love that hair...mini McDreamy!
Haha. Jack looks like Hailey in the morning! I loved our trampoline when I was growing up! Very fun. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow!
That hair is amazing! Sounds like things have been very fun and busy around your parts:)
Did I tell you I'm glad you're back?!
Look at that Easter picture! What a beautiful family!
Post a Comment