We started off by going to the La Brea Tar Pits in L.A. Amazing...right in the middle of L.A.!
Then J took us on a tour of his old stomping grounds. Burbank. We saw where he lived, went to school, and where he hung out with his friends. Basically, where all the mischief began. It was fun hearing all the stories of his elementary school glory days.
We had a great time at the zoo. The best part was seeing the koalas...awake. We have been going to the zoo for 10 years and have never seen them awake (probably due to the fact that they sleep up to 22 hours a day). It was very exciting!
Sea World was really wet! J and I hadn't been in about 5 years (pretty pathetic). It was great to go back and see all the things that have changed. We all (except for, the ever squeamish, Minnie) enjoyed petting the "rubbery" sting rays.
Papa came to town for 24 hours so we headed down to the creek where we skipped rocks and the girls posed for photos...they never miss an opportunity. Sunny got into some stinging nettle which apparently was the most exciting part of spring break for her...she has told everyone all about the stinging "metal".

7 comments:
The Hobby Lobby is very retro cool. Stinging metal, she is so cute! I must be part koala...I love to sleep!
That is so great that Justin took the whole week off! It looks like you all had a fun time!
Sounds like you had a blast! What great fun to do all the things around town.
I hear Sunny had a photo shoot! Sounds like fun.
That sounds like so much fun - with Disneyland Dad around, how can you go wrong? Then you finish it up with really cute photos of the girls, too! So the T&A Hobby Shop, eh? interesting.
We probably could have given you a run for your money on the fattening food front. I totally remember going on field trips to the La Brea tar pits. I'd love to go back. Never have stopped by the T&A "hobby lobby" though....
Looks like fun with great weather! Congrats on number 5!
What cute pictures. Your girls are so photogenic. It sounds like you had so much fun!!
Post a Comment