Finally we can talk about it! Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. Another little one to spoil. Just 5 more to go and you have double digits. Your half way there. Hey you said you learned about never saying never! It could happen. I am so excited to see what will break the tie a boy or girl. I secretly am hoping for a girl so we can bring pink back again and all the cute new girly things. But a boy would fun too!
Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you. Whenever you need a baby holding break, you have only to pass him/her along. Sometimes I get so hungry to hold a newbie! Yeah!
I can't wait for #6! With kids as cute as yours, and parents as good as you guys, how could you not keep going. We already know you're crazy, so what will a few more matter? You know I am kidding about the crazy part-I love the Bird family and just want more of them!
17 comments:
YAY! :) I'm SO EXCITED for you guys! YAY!!!!!!!!! Primary should be fun with 4 babies under 1...and not in nursery yet...oh my... :) Congrats!
Congrats!!! I totally knew it. You are too small to hide it for long. I am so excited to have a new little one to hold.
OH MY GOODNESS! What crazy fun! Congratulations!! :)
SHUT UP!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you and so sad I won't be around for it all!
Congrats!
You have the cutest kids you just have to have another! Hope you're feeling ok. I hope it's on my birthday the 10th!
Finally we can talk about it! Yeah! I am so excited for you guys. Another little one to spoil. Just 5 more to go and you have double digits. Your half way there. Hey you said you learned about never saying never! It could happen. I am so excited to see what will break the tie a boy or girl. I secretly am hoping for a girl so we can bring pink back again and all the cute new girly things. But a boy would fun too!
Congratulations!!! I'm excited for you. Whenever you need a baby holding break, you have only to pass him/her along. Sometimes I get so hungry to hold a newbie! Yeah!
Congratulations!!!!
Yippee! You've accepted your fate :) With kids as cute as yours it wouldn't be right to stop at 4! Hope you get feeling better soon...
AAHHH!!!!
Oh my gosh I can't believe my eyes, Congratulations!!!!!
(crossing my fingers it's a girl)
Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm rooting for a girl.
That's a lovely picture of your little peanut...it's clearly going to be as cute as all the rest.
YEah!! Good for you! You are an awesome mom and if anyone can have 5 kids you can!!
I can't wait for #6! With kids as cute as yours, and parents as good as you guys, how could you not keep going. We already know you're crazy, so what will a few more matter? You know I am kidding about the crazy part-I love the Bird family and just want more of them!
How exciting! It just keeps getting better and better. . . or maybe we just learn to relax and enjoy it a little more!
Congrats!!
I'm late to congratulate, but yeah for you! You look great - seriously halfway through? Amazing!
Congratulations!! I hope you feel as great as you look! Oh, and I'm with everyone else who will hold your baby anytime!
Post a Comment