Thursday, June 5, 2008

In a Nut Shell

Because the public is demanding to know...drum roll please...here are a few of the things we have been up to....

Dances at the school...think Prom...only more fun...


Swimming lessons...



A trip to AZ for Mitch's baptism and Nielsen's (of course)...

Some water acrobatics...



Lastly, a little "Buggy" performance...seriously...we think Adam Ant may have a future in musical theater. The kid just oozes enthusiasm!

8 comments:

RocketBox Boy said...

I love your hair! I also love Adam's excited picture. He seems to be quite the opposite of Juliette when it comes to performing. Very fun and I like how perfectly cute everyone looked for the school dance.

The Family Rasheed said...

Wow, you guys have been busy. I am so glad you finally blogged. I miss reading your blog. Keep blogging, please!

diane said...

Cute dance duds. Love the swim baby. Adam is hilarious!

diane said...

I forgot to mention how much I love your new profile picture!!

ferntyler said...

Great blog - you all look so cute for the dances - and Adam is cracking me up. At least you know how he feels about it, but where do you think he got that from? weird. Seriously, that profile picture is hilarious... everyone has their talents :)

tawnya said...

I LOVE the new profile!!

Jen said...

You are a super busy mommy. You know taking the kids to dances, piano lessons, swim lessons...oh and building a new human being all at the same time. I love Adam's enthusiasm for performing. Brennan and him are quite the opposites.

3WimmerBoys said...

It's crazy but you look like your mom in that picture of you and Adam. It's probably because of the shadows making you look tan with dark hair. Looking like your mom is a good thing by the way. I can't believe I missed that dance....never again!