Friday, July 25, 2008

2 Things I Can't Live Without


Aren't you glad you checked my blog today?

11 comments:

ferntyler said...

ah, reality!

diane said...

I'm sorry girl. Hang tight.

The Family Rasheed said...

wow! that gives me something to look ofrward to I guess!

p.s. I know everyone hates taking prego pics, but can you post one please. I would love to see what you look like. You are always such a cute prego lady!

Maree said...

I just love you, Sunshine!

emwhitte said...

Oh the heartburn. I remember taking tums in my sleep while I was pregnant with Jadon and waking up with chalk mouth. I feel for ya!

Laura said...

gotta love it!! Tums do come with such yummy flavor choices now don't they?!

Jen said...

On the upside you are definitely getting your daily requirement of calcium. Not much longer...right?

Alicia said...

I understand. Heart burn was awful! Lots of people who saw Hailey's hair after she was born asked if I had heartburn and apparently if you have heartburn your baby will have hair...? It will be interesting! :)

emwhitte said...

Oh my goodness, Alicia is right! I had heard the was a old wives tale but Jadon had TONS of hair (like people were asking if his Dad was Mexican) but with Zack, no heartburn, no hair. We shall see!

3WimmerBoys said...

You are a crack up!

lisa said...

ok, i can't live without tums, and i'm not pregnant.