Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Sunny Bunny Birthday

Happy 6th Birthday!
Such a precious baby
A.K.A. Dirty Bird

A funny little bunny
No more thumb sucking

Pigtails!

The romance begins

A laugh just around the corner

The cutest smile

Chuck E.'s biggest fan

I love you sweet girl. Life wouldn't be as exciting without you.

9 comments:

diane said...

I remember when she had those little chubby cheeks. Happy Birthday Sunny! I love that girl.

The Family Rasheed said...

Oh my goodness she looks sooo grown up! I can't believe how much of a difference a year makes. Happy Birthday, Sunny!!!

3WimmerBoys said...

I can't believe she's six! Tell her happy birthday from us and give her a big hug! Hope all is well-we are having a blast!

ferntyler said...

I love baby and toddler pictures - so cute! That one with the bags on her hands is a favorite, too :) Happy Birthday Sunny!

Jen said...

Happy B-day Sunny!! I remember that cute purple cast:( They have grown up way too fast.

Laura said...

what a cutie pie. is that possible that's she's 6? check the birth certificate.

*katie said...

6?! happy birthday Sunny!

Alicia said...

What a chubby little baby she was! So cute! Happy Birthday, Sunny! I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that she turned five because she would tell me, "Sister Christensen, I'll go off the slide when I'm five!" and then she had her birthday and went down the slide! :)

emwhitte said...

I never would have guessed she had little chubby cheeks as a baby! What a cutie!