Monday, July 7, 2008

Love and Fireworks

Jack has a new gal pal. Minnie wrote a little ditty about them...


The Jack
Everyday Jack is a classic.
But when Jack meets Brooke his eyes turn to hearts.
Jack has a mate.
We had a fantastic 4th of July weekend. The Matsumori family came for the weekend.
We had a wonderful time with them...the beach, swimming, fireworks, good food and good conversation...J even managed to stay up after midnight twice!

Maurice, the Pied-Piper of small children, had the kids under his spell within 30 seconds of meeting them. Adam has been threatening to call him all day. Good times.

6 comments:

Tina said...

Sounds like lots of fun for the fourth! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!

ferntyler said...

I love the picture where the Pied Piper is playing with the kids in the water at the beach - I bet they had so much fun with such great hosts! Minnie's little poem is awesome.

diane said...

Such cute kids! Your daughter is an author!

Alicia said...

Don't worry, I don't tell Hailey about Jack's love interest. I don't know if she could handle it. :) Sounds like you guys had a fun fourth!

emwhitte said...

Ah, young love. What a cute little poem. Hope things are going well with the pregnancy! You really are crafty because you don't just make people, you make cute people :)

The Family Rasheed said...

I love having houseguest like that! What fun! You better what that Jack. He is already started on being a heartbreaker!