Monday, August 4, 2008

I'm Married to an Ironman

He came...

He swam 2.4 miles...
He biked 112 miles...

He ran 26.2 miles...
He finished 4th in his age group and 24th overall...

He is my Ironman.

13 comments:

RocketBox Boy said...

Dude that is Awesome! Way to go man! Congratulations and now hopefully you can rest for a bit before you start training again! I am totally impressed.

ferntyler said...

Still unbelievable! that finish line picture is perfect - you can tell he is fired up.

tawnya said...

Crazy!

Dana Fallentine said...

Way to go Justin!!! WOW!

*katie said...

So awesome!! AMazing job Justin!!

3WimmerBoys said...

I think that is so awesome! Way to go Justin! Way to go Sunshine, I hope he is sharing the medal, you deserve it too for you support!

Jen said...

Wow!! 4th in his age group? Amazing!! I bet you were a great cheerleader.

emwhitte said...

Congratulations! That's a heck of a lot of training. I agree with Melissa that you deserve a medal too--home with the kids during those 8 hour bricks :) And he made it well under 12 hours--that's awesome!!

Sunshine said...

wow- congrats to Justin. Now I hope you get a shopping spree out of your "support." Or at least 11 hours and 28 minutes doing whatever you want to do.

Laura said...

awesome JBird, we're very impressed over here!

M2B2 said...

Holy Smoly Justin, excellent! Of course I would expect no less!

Mo and Family

Tina said...

Wow! Congratulations! We are very impressed over here!

Wild Wilsons said...

I have never seen Justin show so much excitment as when he crossed that finish line. He is one up on Brad but I am still waiting to see him sew you something.
P.S. Behind every great iron man is one supporting wife. You are amazing too!!