Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New clothes...New shoes

Today, after a fun summer that seemed too short, the kids went back to school...always a little bitter sweet.
I've already cleaned out the garage this morning...let the nesting begin!

7 comments:

ferntyler said...

what a cute picture - you always get the kids spaced just right with the door in the background perfectly, seriously, I love it! summer was too short, but maybe it would have gotten old if it kept going (i find that hard to believe). If you run out of garage to clean, come on over :)

Laura said...

your kids look ready to go! (didn't Jack Sparrow want in the pic?!)

Maree said...

You got your GARAGE cleaned out by 1:30? Oh boy! I look at mine and think it will take me until Hannah is OUT of Kindergarten, if I work every day that she's in school. Ok, maybe that's a SLIGHT exaggeration. If you need to nest and run out of stuff, I can help! :-)

Seriously cute kids!

tawnya said...

They look so cute!! How much longer do you have?

diane said...

Mostly sweet!

3WimmerBoys said...

Those are some cute kids! I am glad you will have time to nest now, let's just hope the baby doesn't decide to show up next week and mess up all your plans.

The Family Rasheed said...

Yeah for school!!!