Saturday, November 22, 2008

Review

Are you kidding me?

6 comments:

tawnya said...

HA!

ferntyler said...

the most awesome movie ever (if you like poor acting, bad makeup and a lot of staring).. I didn't fall asleep, though, and that's saying a lot considering it was midnight..

Alicia said...

HAHA! Amen to the bad makeup. I didn't think it was as bad as I expected (which isn't saying much)

Laura said...

Whatever....I totally feel for it!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

No desire to even see it...glad you reinforced my opinion to not waste the money!

Kim W said...

Ok, so seeing the movie inspired Brian to want to read the books, which he has now completed all 4. He still thinks the entire series is kinda lame! Ha! But the fx in the next movie is supposed to be much better (high budget and all), so isn't it worth seeing, just to know what Jacob will be like???