I love that kid so much! I remember the day he was born so well, I was ecstatic because I already knew I was having a boy. I just knew they'd be best friends,and right I was. "Jackie who, my best friend Jackie?" We love that Jacky Sparrow!
Augh! I didn't have your blog on my list (refer to my blog Nov. 3). These are great pictures. I've missed a bunch. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous, funny, happy family!
9 comments:
Happy bday jacky - and holy cow that picture is ridiculously cute!
Happy Bday Jack!!! What a fabulous pic! He is going to be such a heartbreaker.
Happy Birthday! I guess he's not a baby anymore. I always think of kids as babies until they are three.
I love the grin on his face. He could be a model.
Three years already??!! Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!
Oh my goodness what a cute picture! Happy bday Jack!
I love that kid so much! I remember the day he was born so well, I was ecstatic because I already knew I was having a boy. I just knew they'd be best friends,and right I was. "Jackie who, my best friend Jackie?" We love that Jacky Sparrow!
xoxo Jacky!
What a darling picture! Where are the curls???
Augh! I didn't have your blog on my list (refer to my blog Nov. 3). These are great pictures. I've missed a bunch. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous, funny, happy family!
Post a Comment