Thursday, December 11, 2008

My Trough Runneth Over

Thanks to Annie I've been addicted to these for over 11 years. I've waited for a very long time for them to be available here in the States.



I'd like to thank Oprah and Target. Today I found....

The're here! This is one of the best days of the year...after the birth of Thomas and Minnie's baptism of course (I do have my priorities straight). Excuse me while I wipe the chocolate off my face. I guess that baby weight won't be coming off any time soon.

7 comments:

3WimmerBoys said...

First of all, I LOVE the tramp pictures. Those are too good. Though I don't share your love of Tim Tams, I share your love of good treats so I can relate. Go for it Sunshine, you look awesome, and Tis the Season!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

Hello!? I've already seen you in "post" baby photos and my question is..."WHAT baby weight?"

ferntyler said...

yeah, i have seen you in your old jeans, so i say enjoy!

tawnya said...

Hey - I live mere minutes from a Peppridge Farm factory. Complete with outlet shopping. I think I know what'll be on my list for my next visit!

diane said...

I share the Tim Tam love. Thanks for the heads up.

You look hot as usual. Enjoy.

The Family Rasheed said...

Yeah!!! I also love timtams! SheraLynn got me hooked on them. It's good to know that I can find them here!

lisa said...

tim tam slams here i come!!