Thursday, January 8, 2009

Don't Blame Us

It was the 70's.

I'm the little girl sitting on the back of the couch on the far left. The others...well, it's hard to tell. I'm not printing names without permission.

12 comments:

Kim W said...

Loving all the feathered hair! Nice! Why did you post this one? Are you organizing photos???

Maree said...

HeeHee, Sunny looks JUST like you! I'm loving the carpet and furniture more than the stylin' hair. We all have these photos in our closets.

Alicia said...

Not all of us Maree...not all of us :) Just kidding. Nice picture, Sunshine! :)

Jen said...

I love it. I am so suprised at how much Sunny looks like you did. I have always thought that she looks the least like you...genetics are so random!

3WimmerBoys said...

Oh my Sunny, good thing you named her after you. Do you think it's bragging when you say how cute Sunny is, are you really saying how cute YOU are? Just a thought. You are cute, as we all know she is! I love the picture, I wish I had more of my extended family.

ferntyler said...

that is so awesome! seriously there is no doubt which one is you when you just look for the one that looks most like your kids :)

diane said...

That is so groovy!

The Family Rasheed said...

holy crap, I think I just peed myself!!!!!!

*Monica* said...

I love this picture!!! I can see so much of Kelly in T.J. now. Is that Chris on the front row?

Sunshine said...

I can see Kelly in T.J. too! That is Chris in the front row, Geoff is behind Chris and Natalie is on Grandpa's lap.

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

TOO GOOD! I LOVE your parents here!

Brittany said...

how fun I remember this picture hanging up in grandma's house.