Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

There was... A little sleeping under the Christmas tree (well, near the tree anyway).
Some amazing acting not to mention the costumes and set design.

An eager group of children ready to see what Santa, or better yet Grandma, brought.

A drive across the desert with a tumbleweed stuck to the front of the car for at least 150 miles.

One very intelligent baby playing games with family in Arizona.

A very Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

tawnya said...

Perfect!

Kim W said...

Ha! Thomas totally looks like he's playing! That's awesome! You have some seriously amazing costumes for your nativity. We have a towel on the head and call it good. We need to step it up. Great pix!

3WimmerBoys said...

I love that Thomas was actually the baby Jesus. Where did you get the costumes? They are awesome! I am sure you made them in your spare time. Looks like a great Christmas, thanks for getting your kids back home.

The Family Rasheed said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!!

Laura said...

You've got some real actors in the bunch-not surprising though, I've seen their delightful performances around the campfire before....

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

OK the tumbleweed cracks me up! And your baby looks so brilliant...you are right!

Harper Family said...

What a fun tradition!!

diane said...

Your nativity cast is amazing and darling.

RocketBox Boy said...

I love the sleeping under the tree idea! I am going to have to do that next year! That baby is so darn cute!

ferntyler said...

your nativity looks quite well done! We had a similarly sized basket for a similarly sized baby Jesus for our nativity - fun to watch the kids squeeze the baby in there :)