Monday, February 2, 2009
Something's Missing...
10 inches of hair and her two front teeth. Sunny had an exciting Saturday. She lost her second front tooth about 30 minutes after we cut her hair. It was about time. That tooth had been hanging on far too long. We called her "Sunny McPhee" for a couple weeks. She is one cute little smatchet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Her hair is too cute! Did she donate to "Locks of Love"? Aubrey wants to do that and I want it to be done. I want to cut her hair so bad!!! Love the toothless grin. It's my new favorite on kids!
So cute. Her hair is so shiny!
I heard all about the hair. I'm so glad you blogged it so I can see her. She looks tres chic and older.
Such a cute girl! The hair cut is adorable and her smile is awesome!
That Sunny is adorably sassy! I love the toothless picture. She was too sweet at school trying to shyly show off her new cut.
so cute!! I love the no teeth phase...kids smile their very biggest. Where did you get your cute background?
She is definitely a smatchet, but a cute one at that. Can't help but love that Sunny!
Oh My GOODNESS~!!
Does it make you sad to cut her hair. It was so long!!!! She looks cute with short hair, so that's a plus!
Sunny - I love the new look especially the missing teeth! Good girl for donating your hair. I can hardly wait to see you Sunny and we can show off our new hair cuts together!
Post a Comment