Friday, June 19, 2009

The Big 3.5

We celebrated Jack's half birthday this week. We decided to have a "half" party because he is a December baby and his big day gets lost in the shuffle of the Christmas season. He had his friends Luke and Sam (aka "the pardners") over for a Pirate/Diego/Dinosaur pancake breakfast and party. I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed the shouts of joy. Good times.

4 comments:

lericksen said...

I have long been a proponent of 1/2 birthdays. I think once a year is not enough celebrations in the life of a kid.

diane said...

I hardly recognize Jack with his summer haircut. He is such a cute guy. I can hardly believe he is 3.5. I love the party themes.

The Family Rasheed said...

Happy Unbirthday Jack!!! He does look so different without his curls. He looks so grown!

tawnya said...

He and Sammy can swap! Sammy's half birthday falls around the holidays...