Monday, June 29, 2009
Little Women
I have 4 little girls in my home this week. My sister and I are swapping kids multiple times this summer. We're calling it the Great Cousin Swap of '09. While Adam is enjoying guy time with Mitch, I have Elli and Bethie. Today, after baking and reading a little "Little Women", we had a tea party. I am enjoying having 4 heads of hair to play with. I can't wait for all the fun we are going to have this week. The girls are calling...I need to go watch yet, another play in the backyard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
So fun!
I expect pictures AND video.
I heard you came by today. I wish you would have stayed. It was a crazy day. Weird weather too. Please come back and bring your cute girls. All of them.
Fun!
tea party with flowers and tea set - impressive!
I can't think of a funner place to be for a girl than your house! You are such a cool mom/aunt!
Did all of their heads of hair "speak" to you or does that only happen with your own daughters? You are the best aunt I know!
Post a Comment