Sunday, June 14, 2009

Poor Kid

This is what happens when you have two older sisters. Make-up application was discussed, but fortunately the idea was quickly abandoned. The girls have been out of school for 3 days. I can't wait to see what happens over the next two months. The last picture says it all. Poor Thomas.


10 comments:

Laura said...

OK, I love the wig shot!! He's a very tolerant child, reminds me of a dog we have....

diane said...

What a pretty princess, I mean prince. I'm cracking up. The tu tu and the big hair are too funny.

ferntyler said...

I agree, the wig shot is my favorite - the girls are just expressing their creativity, right?

lericksen said...

It is always fun to have a living doll. I love his smile almost as if he is posing for his photo shoot.

tawnya said...

Ha! The wig shot is the best!

Holly said...

My sister and I used to do this to our younger brother. He turned out just fine although he is really into clothes and hair.

3WimmerBoys said...

Sunshine, do you need to re read "The Book?"

Valerie said...

Looks like so much fun. Such a lovely little boy! I think the pink dress is my favorite. I used to do this to my little brother until he was almost two. I used to pretend that his name was Carol. He liked all of the attention. My older brother didn't like it too much.

The Family Rasheed said...

I am laughing my pants off! Poor, poor thomas!!!! lol!!!

Jen said...

OHHH poor Thomas!! I love the wig shot...too cute, and I am sure it will serve as great black mail later on in life.