Tuesday, June 9, 2009

To Do

I am behind. Blogging has been something on my "To Do" list for a month now and I have missed out on sharing so many things. So, today it is time to recommit. Keep up to date. We'll see how long I can keep up.

A few things we have been up too...

School Dances - Adam, Minnie, Sunny and adopted sister Hannah
Crawling - Thomas
Reading Olympics - Minnie
Many lost teeth - Adam
Many new teeth - Thomas, Adam and Sunny
Swimming lessons - Minnie, Sunny and Jack
"Goin' Buggy" - Minnie the Ladybug
Patriotic Performance - Sunny
A trip to AZ for Nana's 60th Birthday - Just me and Thomas
Races (most fun being the Mud Run) - Justin...just look for the big hair...he's hot!
Trip to Urgent Care for a "Facial Laceration" (nothing a little Super Glue can't hold together) - Thomas...thanks to Jack

Well, that is the quick version of our last month. I wish I had more pictures, but hopefully this month will be better...the kids will be out of school...oh, who am I kidding!?



6 comments:

diane said...

The triplets are adorable in their fabulous matching shirts.

The ladybugs are too cute.

The race guys are dorks but I guess that is the look they are going for.

I love Jack's hair.

Is this a before laceration pic? I can't stand that his sweet face was injured. I'm fairly certain it won't be the last time.

The Family Rasheed said...

wow, you guys have been busy!!! I love these pics! Hannah is a great addition to any family! The ladybugs are beautiful! Honestly you and Val are gonna have a hard time chasing off the boys when these girls get older! I am Laughing my pants off at the race picture!!! those men have such a great sense of humor and I miss being around you guys! Jack is awesome but tell him to be a bit more careful with his sweet little bro! So, long post lead to long comments!

*Monica* said...

Did you make the ladybug costumes or the matching shirts??? So stinking cute!

ferntyler said...

love it all - I like the once a month summary, but I can't remember anything that happened!

Kim W said...

I am so glad you posted pictures to go with all that update! I hope I get to see more of you over the summer. I miss your style! :)

Valerie said...

Thanks for the cute picture of our little ladies.