Minnie turned 9 yesterday. We celebrated by getting her ears pierced (a few days ago), having Bella sleep over, eating french toast with whipped cream and strawberries, and a dance off with Dad. We love you Min.
I can't believe she's nine! Happy Birthday Minnie! And I bet that bundt cake was delicious! (Thanks for introducing those to me, by the way! We have a Nothing Bundt Cakes here in Sandy and I love to get them for friends).
9 comments:
Love it! I can't believe how much she and Ash look alike!
I would pay good money for the video of the dance off!
Happy 9th! (9!)
The question is, who won the dance off?
Her t-shirt is adorable as is her face. Love that girl.
I love the red plate! Mine is just plain.
I can't believe she's nine! Happy Birthday Minnie! And I bet that bundt cake was delicious! (Thanks for introducing those to me, by the way! We have a Nothing Bundt Cakes here in Sandy and I love to get them for friends).
she is such a beautiful girl - sounds like a great day, I'll bet she loves her pierced ears!
Pretty girl. Pretty ears. Pretty hair. Happy Happy Birthday Minnie!! You are such a sweet girl.
Could she be any more perfect? From Minnie Mohawk to the Minnie of today, she is a dream come true!
I can't believe our girls are 9! that seems so grown up to me!!!
Post a Comment