All kinds of crazy
Adorable. And Chuck is the best of names!
Very cute. Definitely fits into your family.
Sunshine - I can't even handle the name - too funny!even more, I can't believe that you added a pooch to the mix - my kids would be so jealous!
How cute is Chuck! What a perfect addition to your little brood.
Serioulsy??? You got a dog??? Love him. He is soooo adorable! Miss you to bits.
so, so, so cute. It's like having another toddler.
I love Chuck. I could canoodle him all day. That being said, if you need a dog sitter, don't hesitate to call!
Thank you for taking one for the team and getting a dog. As my kids say, "the Birds having a dog is almost like us having a dog!" Let's just keep letting them think that. By the way, next time make Polar clean up the poop! We LOVE Chuck!
How CUTE!!! If my kids find out, they'll be BEGGING me to let them go play at your house! We miss our puppies!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Adorable. And Chuck is the best of names!
Very cute. Definitely fits into your family.
Sunshine - I can't even handle the name - too funny!
even more, I can't believe that you added a pooch to the mix - my kids would be so jealous!
How cute is Chuck! What a perfect addition to your little brood.
Serioulsy??? You got a dog??? Love him. He is soooo adorable! Miss you to bits.
so, so, so cute. It's like having another toddler.
I love Chuck. I could canoodle him all day. That being said, if you need a dog sitter, don't hesitate to call!
Thank you for taking one for the team and getting a dog. As my kids say, "the Birds having a dog is almost like us having a dog!" Let's just keep letting them think that. By the way, next time make Polar clean up the poop! We LOVE Chuck!
How CUTE!!! If my kids find out, they'll be BEGGING me to let them go play at your house! We miss our puppies!
Post a Comment