Sunday, November 18, 2007

Doris & Rock


So the other night I watched (not my first time mind you) "Lover Come Back". I love Doris Day and Rock Hudson. I love Doris' wardrobe, the jackets and the hats are something else! I love the chemistry between Doris and Rock (I realize they...or at least Rock is acting...too bad). I love the corny lines and the soft focus whenever the camera pans to Doris Day. So I want to say thank you Mom for instilling in me a love for all things Doris and Rock...I'll have to rent "Pillow Talk" next (my favorite!).

2 comments:

ferntyler said...

Pillow Talk is my favorite. I think my mom actually owns it.. maybe we'll watch it while we're there. I still think maybe Rock Hudson swung both ways, I mean they have serious chemistry!

*katie said...

I'll have to watch this one! I watched Pillow Talk a month or so ago and loved it! I also love dancing movies with Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly. I added White Christmas and Holiday Inn to my Netflix list. :)