All kinds of crazy
I love the new hair gel. He looks so proud of his masterpiece hairdo. What fun!
Oh my gosh--so funny...and messy! I need to remind myself to smile when my boys get to this stage and just accept the fact that this is going to happen!
Jack is still a cutie even with guacamole in his hair. But, I definitely do not miss this stage!! Thanks for the reminder.
Love that Jack!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the new hair gel. He looks so proud of his masterpiece hairdo. What fun!
Oh my gosh--so funny...and messy! I need to remind myself to smile when my boys get to this stage and just accept the fact that this is going to happen!
Jack is still a cutie even with guacamole in his hair. But, I definitely do not miss this stage!! Thanks for the reminder.
Love that Jack!
Post a Comment