Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Big Chop

I have been informed, by husband, that I have been neglecting the blog. Sorry. It has been a busy, fun week. Especially fun for Minnie! On Friday she donated her hair to Locks of Love. This was her 2nd time. She did it when she was 4 (after she grew out her self-inflicted mullet) and has been wanting to do it again for a long time. She even talked Sunny into donating her hair, but Sunny decided last minute that she wanted to keep her hair. I will admit that having Sunny's hair long made it easier to let go of Minnie's...I need someone's hair to play with! Minnie's hair turned out soooo cute! I thought I would cry (last time I cried for a couple days), but I didn't...because she loves it so much and it is adorable on her.

After, cutting her hair, Minnie spent the night with her dear friend, Bella, and woke up early Saturday morning to go see "Hannah Montana" in 3D. According to these two seven year olds, "it was the BEST movie EVER!"













13 comments:

tawnya said...

Such a cute haircut!!

diane said...

She is beautiful, inside and out!

Maren said...

Her hair does look darling, we kept commenting all night. We missed you tonight by the way!

Naomi said...

That is such an adorable cut on little girls. I have been BEGGING Olivia to get her hair cut like that and she won't do it--she prefers the "stringy" look. Sigh, I guess that is just the eternal struggle of Moms and their girls.

Minnie looks darling!

So glad you stopped by!!

ferntyler said...

I love it! She is seriuosly so cute and the cut is a perfect match for her fun little personality..

Laura said...

I love the haircut on Minnie. It's totally her. Your girls looked so cute a tchurch today. I hope your household is back to normal soon!
Glad you're blogging again!

Alicia said...

What a brave little girl! I never would have been able to do that (I guess I'm like Sunny) but my sister did. But...I LOVE IT! It looks so natural on her!

The Family Rasheed said...

I am so impressed that Minnie is such a giving person. How did you guys find out about donating hair. Way to go Minnie!!!

The Family Rasheed said...

I am so impressed that Minnie is such a giving person. How did you guys find out about donating hair. Way to go Minnie!!!

Jen said...

She looks adorable. So sweet of you the both of you to give that way!

*katie said...

Adorable!! I'm so impressed she let it grow long enough to donate it to locks of love--especially to do it twice. You did a great job on the haircut:)

Melissa said...

Such a cute hair cut! As far as the cookies go, just let me know if you want it personalized and if so, what you want on them. melissa t lee at cox dot net

3WimmerBoys said...

Could she be any cuter! I love it, and no more hair fights. Let's get Sunny on board!