An annual tradition continues...The Great (and it was) Summer Buzz Off for the Bird and Wimmer Boys (Jack, the hippie, was not included). Now we just need to burn the lunch boxes and our summer of fun can begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
They look great! What a fun tradition. I was actually thinking about mo hawking my boys hair for the summer again, but for some reason I am not feeling as rebellious this year. The Buzz off sounds like a good way to go.
I just finished all of my boys--at home. I lined them up and took the old clippers to them. My poor baby thought that I was trying to kill him. Kev had to put him in a headlock to get the job finished.
You've gotta love the summer cut!
We had the same tradition and it continues as Jordy got his missionary cut today. I'm glad mini-McDreamy got to keep his!
What a fun tradition! :)
Ring in the summer! I am glad you know how to do it right!
Yay! What a fun way to start the summer!
Love the haircut and the comment on Adams acting. You have such a way with words. You also looked beautiful in your picture with Adam.
Sunshine, is it really you!? How did you even find me? What fun. Your blog is awesome. And you are just as beautiful as ever. Send me your email address and we'll write. By the way, I loved Austenland. I met Shannon Hale and had her sign my book. Cool, huh? By the way, this is Jen Giles Groberg.
Great tradition! It's a good thing you have such cute boys! Some boys just can't pull off the buzzed look, but melissa and your boys do it well!
I'm really glad you left Jack's hair. Nursery just wouldn't be the same without those curls!
I'm NOT letting Hannah see this post--lest she get ideas of buzzing HER hair! Fun times!
Post a Comment