skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our Cousins to the East
We crossed the desert last week. The kids were great travellers. We had an incident with a rock on Dead Cow Rd. (at least that is our name for it...you can guess why). We now have a shiny new windshield! We also came across a not-so-street-smart lizard. It didn't end well...for the lizard. I also fear for the suicidal gopher that crossed our path.We pretty much ate (I gained approximately 12 lbs...no, kidding) and swam. My kids still smell like chlorine and Popsicles. The cousins danced, bounced, played and tormented each other all week. Jack tagged along and his love for Hannah was rekindled.
Thanks Wilson family. Now it's back to real life. We miss you already.
8 comments:
So glad you had a fun vacation!
something about hanging out with the cousins - maybe because I'm more willing to bend the rules a little :) looks like so much fun!
It looks like you all had a lot of fun! We wish we could have been there.
Man, you really have it out for those animals! Sounds like you guys all had a lot of fun! We missed you on Sunday!
nothing funner than seeing your children playing with their cousins!!! Glad you had fun! Dead Cow Rd.???? Would be interested in seeing that!
Dead Cow Rd sounds like a place I don't need to visit! It sounds like you had a GREAT time--we always look forward to our cousin play times too. They're not just fun for the kiddos!
OK...I need proof of you gaining 12lb? It sounds like you guys had an adventure. Isn't spending summer with family great?
We had so much fun and were so glad you came. I have had Nielsens withdrawls!!!
Post a Comment