All kinds of crazy
You know I love that kid. I must say the last one is my favorite. He is full of personality, we are lucky to have him around!
He is amusing! Such a funny boy.
He has quite the piercing stare in that last picture - very "zorro"?
That's hilarious!
Too funny!! With parents like his...the kid was bound to be bursting with personality.
He looks so much like you Sunshine!
hahahaha,funny kid. :)
Adam you are so funny! We love that about you.
I love this!
I don't know, that last pose could rival blue steel.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
You know I love that kid. I must say the last one is my favorite. He is full of personality, we are lucky to have him around!
He is amusing! Such a funny boy.
He has quite the piercing stare in that last picture - very "zorro"?
That's hilarious!
Too funny!! With parents like his...the kid was bound to be bursting with personality.
He looks so much like you Sunshine!
hahahaha,funny kid. :)
Adam you are so funny! We love that about you.
I love this!
I don't know, that last pose could rival blue steel.
Post a Comment