Hi there!! Your son is adorable! I love the pirate outfit! It is quite impossible to keep sand out of your hair... when it's in the sand... such a 2 yr old thing. I was looking at the moisturizing one and noticed quite a few books, got any that you could recommend? Anyone who owns A Girl Named Zippy has got to have some great taste in literature!
that is an awesome post - I wish that moisturizer picture didn't look so familiar (lauren loves to apply her "sunscreen").. a day in the life of a 2 year old :)
Oh the things I get to look forward too with having a boy. I love the picture with the boots and with the moisturizer. Very funny Jack. Juliette has a moisturizer picture too that still makes me laugh.
10 comments:
Those are some rocking pirate boots! Seriously I can't even stop laughing and only because I know EXACTLY what you are talking about!
Oh my goodness, so adorable and BUSY!!
Hi there!! Your son is adorable! I love the pirate outfit! It is quite impossible to keep sand out of your hair... when it's in the sand... such a 2 yr old thing.
I was looking at the moisturizing one and noticed quite a few books, got any that you could recommend?
Anyone who owns A Girl Named Zippy has got to have some great taste in literature!
What a great grouping of pictures that show The Adventures of Jack!
that is an awesome post - I wish that moisturizer picture didn't look so familiar (lauren loves to apply her "sunscreen").. a day in the life of a 2 year old :)
Man I love that Jack! Is there anything more fun, and more frustrating than a two year old?
Looks like he is declaring his independence.
I enjoy running into Pirate Jack at the school. He is too cute.
Oh the things I get to look forward too with having a boy. I love the picture with the boots and with the moisturizer. Very funny Jack. Juliette has a moisturizer picture too that still makes me laugh.
Oh how I love that boy.
Post a Comment