This is one half of the laundry I did today. Notice the screaming baby. He's thinking, "enough already". I couldn't agree more. Now it's time to put it away. This Mommy needs sleep!
Ok, not so much the baby part, but the laundry thing I totally relate to! AUGH! How can we have that many clothes??? Doesn't it feel good to have it all finished ... well, until next week. Ha!
this would be a perfect example for aqeel to tell me "see it's better to do a load a day rather than wait for one day a week" I don't take my husbands advice because I am too lazy to do so, but he does have a point.
8 comments:
that title is awesome - so true! the screaming baby is the perfect addition to all those loads of fun.. :)
Ok, not so much the baby part, but the laundry thing I totally relate to! AUGH! How can we have that many clothes??? Doesn't it feel good to have it all finished ... well, until next week. Ha!
I feel your pain--or I will when I tackle "Mt. Washmore" again.
Oh, I wish I were there to help!
this would be a perfect example for aqeel to tell me "see it's better to do a load a day rather than wait for one day a week" I don't take my husbands advice because I am too lazy to do so, but he does have a point.
Cute quilt! Even with the crying baby :) Wish I was around to help you out!
wowsers...
I still prefer your loads of laundry to my own! Somehow your own laudry always looks more intimidating than other peoples...
Seriously Sunshine.
Post a Comment