A week later and we are finally recovering. The candy has been consumed (mostly by Jack... and me). The costumes and decorations put away. I think Pumpkin, Jack Sparrow, Cheerleader, Little Red Riding Hood and Indiana Jones would agree...it was a sweet day.
8 comments:
My first thougth was 'gee, isn't she freezing in that cheerleader costume??' and then I remembered where I came from. Heavens! I haven't been gone that long!
And Jack looks AWESOME!
Congrats on your new addition. He is darling! Fits right into that cute family. Fun to catch up.
so cute - looks like a fun night - we still have candy left, so i'll bring some over, ha haa :) love jack's mustache - you always get the costumes pulled together perfectly!
Your little people make me very happy. They are adorable!
I just love Halloween. You put serious effort into the costumes every year, and I must say it payes off. Your kids always look so great!
They all look so good! Love the BYU cheerleader!
Your kids always look cute but their costumes are SO CUTE on them!
Everyone looks so darn cute! What's with BYU. Neither one of you went there. Is that were you are planning to send Sunny - maybe to straighten up?
Post a Comment