seriously - Milan - ridiculous! When I get my internet lawyer degree in the mail i'm totally going to get a job like that. Remind me to ask you how you got your pictures to line up with the borders like that..
No kidding??? I'm so green with envy I could spit. (and if you take that picture out further, I guess I'd be spitting out green goo. Ick!) I'm with Diane. Why don't we get 'business trips'? Other than the fact that we'd have to pay our own way, and stuff. Sheesh!
6 comments:
Well, I'm jealous enough for both of us, lol. When Rodger has to travel for work it's to San Antonio, not some fabulous foreign country.
We should go on a "business trip" seriously!
Milan! Did he bring you shoes or a handbag? Dresses for the girls?
seriously - Milan - ridiculous! When I get my internet lawyer degree in the mail i'm totally going to get a job like that. Remind me to ask you how you got your pictures to line up with the borders like that..
No kidding??? I'm so green with envy I could spit. (and if you take that picture out further, I guess I'd be spitting out green goo. Ick!) I'm with Diane. Why don't we get 'business trips'? Other than the fact that we'd have to pay our own way, and stuff. Sheesh!
I am also jealous! Those are some beautiful pics!
Dang. Why doesn't my job come with travel? I seriously need to talk to my boss...
Post a Comment