Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy Sweet



Today is crazy hat day at school. I went a little crazy. Crazy sweet that is. Can you blame me? We are the Birds after all. I got the idea from here. This girl is crazy talented. I love her blog.

11 comments:

Kim W said...

I've never heard of crazy hat day! How fun is that?! I think the nests are perfect!!! Too cute!

RocketBox Boy said...

I love it! So cute and fitting!

tawnya said...

Aw, man. That is the BEST!

Brittany said...

How cute....I wish I had such a fun last name!! Your kids are so cute, and so blonde!!

The Family Rasheed said...

I think it's not only cute, but a clever spin on the Bird family name!!! You are one smart, talented lady, Sunshine!!!!!

Jen said...

I swear that you never cease to amaze me! I love that our school does crazy hat day. I like it almost better than crazy hair day.

3WimmerBoys said...

Seriously, I loved it, you are one creative mom! All things birds for the Birds.

Heather said...

Sunshine - That is super cute! There isn't much I could do with Sadleir!:0)
Your girls are the cutest!

Diane Arnett Gardiner said...

LOVE IT!! Should I plant a garden in my boys hair on our next crazy hat day at school? ...that may be going a bit too far, I guess.

ferntyler said...

everytime I think I fully understand how creative you are, you come up with something else that just amazes me!

Annemarie said...

Diane told me what you brought her for lunch today. That was so thoughtful of you! She LOVED every bite (and she needed every fattening one!!)
Thanks for taking care of her.