Recently, your husband used your Google Blog account to post a note on someone’s google web blog for the upcoming Julian mountain bike race. He posted questions about nutrition and a particular product called INFINIT which I use as well. I was hoping you can pass this note along to your husband so he can e-mail me; I’m hoping we can chat/share about the race preparation. jkeays@roadrunner.com
Thanks in advance. It means a lot to me.
BTW, your children are beyond beautiful. However, I think my kids are in your kids beauty league. HA!!! My wife and I have 3 girls, 9, 2, and 6 months and our 2 year old and 6 month old recently won a modeling contest for a designer clothing line called Little Mass. They just had the photo shoot 2 weekends ago.
Here are some of the photos they sent us that they might use for their fall catalogue. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=76157&id=597698690&l=d373e2ab34
12 comments:
I can't believe it has been 6 months already. I'm trying not to judge, but that is a lot of drool :)
Aw, man! 6 months!
When Jordy was small I wanted to strap a bucket to his chin.
Seriously, thanks for documenting this for my memory.
And, is it just me or does Thomas look bigger this week?
Man, Parker should try the table legs, those look delicious.
Oh, Sunshine! He is so beautiful! I love the teething stage. They can be so happy as long as there is something to chew on!
Could he be any cuter? OH no I feel the baby hunger welling up inside.
So cute! I can't believe that's all drool!
That is a lot of drool, wow! At least it's not throw up, I'll take drool any day over the spit up.
That was way too fast! Nothing like chewing on wood when your breaking in new teeth :D
Hi
Recently, your husband used your Google Blog account to post a note on someone’s google web blog for the upcoming Julian mountain bike race. He posted questions about nutrition and a particular product called INFINIT which I use as well. I was hoping you can pass this note along to your husband so he can e-mail me; I’m hoping we can chat/share about the race preparation. jkeays@roadrunner.com
Thanks in advance. It means a lot to me.
BTW, your children are beyond beautiful. However, I think my kids are in your kids beauty league. HA!!! My wife and I have 3 girls, 9, 2, and 6 months and our 2 year old and 6 month old recently won a modeling contest for a designer clothing line called Little Mass. They just had the photo shoot 2 weekends ago.
Here are some of the photos they sent us that they might use for their fall catalogue.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=76157&id=597698690&l=d373e2ab34
Oh, Sunshine he's soo cute!! I wish I were ther so I could eat him up!!!
Man your kids are beautiful! I love the soaked shirt that was just like my Brigs, it was a constant stream, his mouth runneth over all the time!
Post a Comment