Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring Fever

Last week was our Spring Break. We didn't do much. The boys were sick (fever and flu) and Adam is even now trying to overcome pneumonia. The cousins kept their distance and we had a very quiet Easter. I would have taken a picture of all the kids, but the boys stayed in their pjs all day. At least the girls looked sweet. I missed going to church, but we had our own quiet Easter celebration last night. We are hoping that this week will be happier for the kids...and for me!

9 comments:

tawnya said...

Ah, how pretty they both look! And I'm loving the skirts...

Jen said...

They look darling! I am sorry to hear about the sickness in your house. I too had to miss church. It was a bummer missing on Easter, but Chad was working and Kelsie was sick. Luckily my boys didn't get it. I hope Adam gets better very quickly!! Call me if I can help you out at all.

lmbrady said...

Way cute! They always are. So Sat. night Geoff announced to the household that the Easter bunny had died. I'm going to have to blog about that. Too funny.

diane said...

Those outfits are amazing! The girls are pretty cute too. Well done Sunshine. You are the winner of Project Runway.

Kim W said...

Seriously, those girls are too sweet. We missed you on Sunday night. I hope Adam feels better soon. Brandon just came down with the fever this morning. When will the sickness end???

Valerie said...

The skirts turned out so cute!! I love all the different fabrics that you put together. You always inspire me. I am glad Adam is starting to feel better.

ferntyler said...

Love the title of this post and the skirts are AWESOME!! I know you are reading this and shaking your head NO, but it is true - you are amazing.. hope this is the week of wellness :)

The Family Rasheed said...

so cute! where did you find those skirts? I am always looking for skirts because Aysia HATES dresses.

Maren said...

I love the title, very clever! Your girls look darling in their skirts