She grew. As she grew her hair faded and grew taller... and taller.
There were good days.
There were bad days.
But, always there was...The Hair.
There were days of joy.
Followed by days of despair. Remember the self-inflicted mullet and Mulan's banishment?!
Our Minnie Wild Thing rarely makes appearances these days. To the Hair...I say, thank you...it has been a LOT of fun. To the little girl beneath it...I say, thank you for the sweetness you have brought into my life. Happy 8th Birthday Minnie. Mommy loves you.
8 comments:
What a beautiful little girl, Sunshine! I love the baby pictures of her too! Too bad Hailey's hair has mostly lost the cute curl since we've moved... :( I miss you and your little girls! They are so sweet! I love the picture of Minnie holding the teddy bear! Happy Birthday Minnie!
How fun! Minnie is sooo cute!
I'll never forget the first Sunday I laid eyes on your family. I thought, wow that baby girl has got some hair! Happy Birthday Minnie, we all love you!
Happy Birthday Minnie, or as Brooke calls her, Min :) Those baby pictures are so awesome, I don't even remember what her face looked like (adorable), but i do remember the hair, i was so jealous with my girls with barely any hair on their heads! hope you had a great day
Happy Birthday Minnie! What a beauty!!
Look who I found....Sunshine!
Oh the joys of the blogging world.
Your family is so darling and your writing is fantastic.
Come visit me: lostincalifornia.typepad.com
Amy
I love that Wild Thing. It's weird to think I have known her since she was born. She's a keeper!
I had forgotten all about her Wild Hair!! She is a doll. Happy Birthday Minnie!!
Post a Comment