All kinds of crazy
So cute! And...a month? I swear time flies.
Ok, I don't think I've ever told you how much I love his name. I've never even seen him. This picture is toooo cute.
He is so adorable! I need to come over and smoosh him.
The blanket is so cute too!
My littlest one had acne problems too and now he has the smoothest, softest face. He's still adorable and looks like a very sweet baby.
Bring him to see me! Seriously, lets get some pictures before he gets any bigger!
I can hardly way to see him in person and hold him. Just a few more weeks! He is so cute!
What a sweetie! I can't believe he's already a month! You make cute people :)I hope the kids are taking to him well.
why so serious, tom? I love him, he's so cute!
If you need someone to pick them for you I'll come on over!
Oh,Sunshine you and Justin make beautiful babies!
don't mean to interrupt, but my hari got zits like that this week and its impetigo which is contagious. had to get antibiotics...anyway, smiles! (ps, i used to be in your ward).
Post a Comment
12 comments:
So cute! And...a month? I swear time flies.
Ok, I don't think I've ever told you how much I love his name. I've never even seen him. This picture is toooo cute.
He is so adorable! I need to come over and smoosh him.
The blanket is so cute too!
My littlest one had acne problems too and now he has the smoothest, softest face. He's still adorable and looks like a very sweet baby.
Bring him to see me! Seriously, lets get some pictures before he gets any bigger!
I can hardly way to see him in person and hold him. Just a few more weeks! He is so cute!
What a sweetie! I can't believe he's already a month! You make cute people :)I hope the kids are taking to him well.
why so serious, tom?
I love him, he's so cute!
If you need someone to pick them for you I'll come on over!
Oh,Sunshine you and Justin make beautiful babies!
don't mean to interrupt, but my hari got zits like that this week and its impetigo which is contagious. had to get antibiotics...anyway, smiles! (ps, i used to be in your ward).
Post a Comment