Tuesday, September 29, 2009
I Lied
People have asked me, "how is it having 5 kids?". I used to respond, "having 5 kids is the same as having 4 which is the same as having 3". Well, I lied. Having 5 children would be the same as having 4 if the 5th child wasn't a monkey. Having 4 children and 1 monkey is much more difficult than having 4. Get down monkey!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
My #4 is a monkey too! I feel for you!
he's quite talented - I can't actually tell from the picture how he gets up from that little chair onto that cabinet, looks like it involves a large amount of upper body strength and balancing skills.. don't worry, I'm sure #'s 6, 7, and 8 won't be like that :)
Okay, he and Parker are bound to be great friends! They will encourage all sorts of bad behavior
But he's such a cute monkey! I never had a climber, I sometimes wish I had.
I didn't realize you had a pet. He is adorable. Must be how he got the mystery bruise.
He's sure lucky he's a cute monkey!
I was also thinking that it was a good thing you got a cute monkey.
I love the pictures of him getting on the dresser! He is so cute and someday he will be able to put away all those dishes from the dishwasher.
That has got to be the cutest post ever! I have a couple of monkeys myself and they never seem to grow out of that stage!
I can't believe how big he is already! You need one of those rock walls- yeah- just stick it in the family room.
He's the same age that Alec was when he decided to fly. He would climb up on things and jump off for the heck of it. Hope you don't wind up in the emergency room with a broken arm too!
We just love Thomas! Alie is particularly attached. Better lock those doors at night! I don't think I will ever listen to that song with dry eyes again.
Can't believe your little monkey is a year already?! He sure is cute!
CUTEST MONKEY EVER!!! I bet you can't even get mad at him when he turns and gives you that darling little smile..... I was just thinking it has been WAY too long since we have seen you, I don't even think I met #4....how sad. Someday we all won't be too busy, and living all over the world.....right!?
All I can do is laugh!!!!!
Post a Comment