Monday, January 14, 2008

A Few Things That Make Me Happy

PBS' "Masterpiece Theater" is airing the stories of Jane Austen. I just watched "Persuasion" and loved it. I have read the book a couple times and it is a great read...I really liked the movie rendition. "Northanger Abbey" is going to be on (I believe) next week. This is a lesser known Jane Austen book, but entertaining. Hopefully the movie will live up to the book. ANYTHING by Jane is fun!


I did 6 loads of laundry today. Typical. One of my favorite products, that is helping me in my battle, has changed the way I do laundry. I love Shout Color Catchers...thank you Angela for telling me about them!

3 comments:

ferntyler said...

I love your "something to think about" section, it has been cracking me up and just making me think :). what is the deal with the Color Catchers? I think I'm actually going to have to start doing more laundry so I need all the tips i can get :)

*katie said...

I loved Persuasion too! I can't wait until next week:)
6 loads of laundry! Goodness, something I have to look forward too huh?

Alicia said...

So, this got me wanting to watch Jane Austen stuff. I just finished watching Sense and Sensibility. What a great movie. I love her books!