Thursday, January 10, 2008

My House Stinks...

like burnt sugar! Apparently this is what happens when your seven year old (Chef Minnie) makes "Dinosaur" oatmeal in the microwave without adding water.


5 comments:

Sunshine said...

Hey, at least your house doesn't stink like stinky diapers! With both my kids still in diapers, that smell seems to permeate my house regardless of how much Lysol I use. Love your blog. Really love the mismatched socks! Thanks for the suggestion about the artwork!
The "other" Sunshine ;->

*katie said...

Oh I can smell the icky smell just thinking about it. Little Chef Minnie has some work to do! And hear hear on the stinky diaper smell!!

ferntyler said...

Sorry about the smell, but that picture turned out really cool, the contrasting colors in the red bowl and the stove.. very impressive camera work!

Jen said...

I agree...great picture. Gotta love Minnie's effort right???

The Family Rasheed said...

Sunshine - hey I am just letting you know that I have recently created a blog and loved reading yours. Check me out at thefamilyrasheed.blogspot.com