skip to main |
skip to sidebar
What's Wrong With This Picture?
These are the socks I wore today. Yes, I was aware (half way putting them on...clearly I am hitting a new level of lazy) that they didn't match. In my defense, my house is cold and my feet were cold and my socks weren't up to the challenge...they are my husband's socks (of course he usually wears the matching sock). To make matters worse....
That's right friends...not only did I wear unmatching husband socks...I wore them with Crocs. I even left the house like this!...an all time low...Stacy and Clinton where are you?
7 comments:
I don't know if it is any consolation, but in Crocs it is definitely not as noticeable:-D
This is just one of the many things I love about you Sunshine!
i see nothing wrong with those pictures.
thanks for the laugh, i mean, I'm not laughing AT you, I"m laughing with you, right? or maybe I am just laughing at you? You know I would totally wear the unmatching socks (i did wear those argyle socks for 2 days straight)...
And here I thought you were the sister with all the fashion sense. I am feeling a bit better about mine. Did you go to Walmart? If so then you still looked great!
Too funny!
It was so fun to find your comment. It is always amazing how everyone finds out about your site. Now I found yours!...and your mom's. Miss her and your whole family. Cute about your socks!!
Post a Comment