Monday, January 7, 2008

A Goal For the Family

Tonight during FHE we decided to talk about goals. We talked about making realistic goals (we brought this up after Sunny, age 5, said she was going to clean the house every day by herself...she has a hard time hanging up her towel on a good day). We asked the kids to brainstorm some ideas for a family goal. Sunny's family goal (along with some help from Adam) is the goal we will be focusing on this year...

Try not to shoot people. Anywhere from the waist down is okay. Actually from below your private area down (this was Adam's suggestion). The legs are okay. Not the chest or the head, unless you have body armor on.

This is a goal I think we can meet...seriously. 2008 is going to be a great year!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Can't fault Sunny for personality. She is brimming with it. Please keep us posted on how the family is doing with meeting this wonderful goal!

*katie said...

Oh so funny. I'm so going to miss seeing your little kids at church! I hope youre all able to meet your goal this year. It sounds very commendable:)

Alicia said...

hum...good luck with that one. :) I love your kids! So funny!

RocketBox Boy said...

I am still laughing about this. Great lesson. I will have to see what my kids say.